Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Jacksonville Zoo

We headed to Jacksonville for a quick overnight trip that included the amazing zoo! We were pleasantly surprised with all the zoo had to offer and although it was hot it was a great day!
 The best part was feeding the giraffes, we did it four times actually. Blake was not scared and loved every second of it.




 Krayton has always been fascinated by alligators and while we were watching their very move the boy was doing this......
 "Hands, Hands", thats what he calls washing his hands and he loves to do it. He comes by it naturally what can I say.

 Off to pet the sting rays, and as usual Blake found a girl to hang with.

 And Daddy was enjoying the rays

 The kids play park was great and included a carousel, notice again I am on it not the husband.

 As a long time nursing mommy I love to see this anywhere and always take a picture. I have become such a lactivist in my old age.

 It was hot and my bubby was sweaty so.....

 Water play time, which I didn't know was there and was completely unprepared for and so I had to buy a yucky swim diaper and he had no bathing suit.

 But boy did he have fun!!!

And for those of you who live far away and love the boy here is a not too exciting video of the boy loving life!

No comments: