Destin! I can't believe it has taken us this long to get there. All this time I thought it was like 4 hours away and it is not!!! At the end of what was a crazy week we left the day after the big birthday party for a short vacay in Destin. I needed a resort where everything is there and you don't have to leave unless you want to and I needed a spa! So my amazing husband booked the perfect getaway with a spa day included and we got to bring my Mommy, could it get any better????
The first night after hours shopping, we went to Cheeseburger in Paradise thinking it would be as good as Margaritaville, um not so much. but fun all the same. But the best part was some random women asking to take a picture of Krayton because he looked just like "the kid" down the street.And as soon as dinner was done we headed to the pool for a nighttime swim, I love a nighttime swim!
The kid loves to jump into the pool
The first day to the beach Bub was not really all about it, which we were so surprised by because he loves the beach at Mum's beach cottage.
Oh that face
I love some frozen lemonade
Even on vacation the kids got business to take care of
We headed to Baytowne wharf one evening and though he might want to ride the Carousel, um have I mentioned that I always have to be the one to ride with him because just watching it spin makes the hubs queasy.
Then we went to Tommy Bahamas for dinner and can i just say SO SO GOOD! Just wish the sold kid clothes
I love a baby foot
We spent countless hours at the pools
Our room had bunk beds in it and I caught Krayton, a grown man, hanging out on the top bunk on the computer, boys will be boys.
We even got a date night, and this is how we left Mum and baby, relaxing, watching TV, and snacking.
The breakfast buffet was really good and I would like to have an omelet station in my house please. But much to my dismay Daddy convinced me to let the kid have some fruit loops which he really enjoyed eating just like Daddy does, no milk with a spoon.
Beach again fully clothed and he was all about it, of course.
Drenched!
Mum insisted we go to Joe's Crab Shack, and this is the bib they gave her. Too funny!
Yes these are blurry but too cute to ignore
On the way back from dinner the kid had a serious conversation and it cracks me up that Daddy and I are taking simultaneous pictures
Destin Commons has a great play area for kids including a fountain area and the kid went in fully clothed, what fun!










1 comment:
So fun! Love blakes bbtn shirt ;)
Post a Comment