The week of July 4th was beyond a crazy fun hectic time. My birthday, the fourth, family pictures, Blake's birthday and his party was all in one week and then we immediately left for a beach vacay, sheesh it was busy but so so so worth it and fun filled. This year we celebrated the fourth with the Rackleys, like we have for 3 years past (maybe more), it's kind of a tradition at this point and I like it that way.
I decorated before Krayton even woke up that morning (here is a snipet) and Krayton said "Jeff is going to say your crazy!" and you know what he didn't!!!!I decided to make cookie dough cheesecake bars (a recipe I found on pinterest, I love pinning) and so Blake hopped in his learning towere and proceded to ask for and eat a cookie instead of helping, what can you do.....
Then we headed to the pool and community party
After nap the Rackleys came over and of course the boys commenced the grilling
Then the babies were off to make some trouble
After dinner we went to watch fireworks in our neighborhood, these two are buddies
The Rackley Boys
Hey remember those cookie dough cheesecake bars, Cash enjoyed them as is the case with most food
And this is what was left....
Hope everybody had a great Fourth of July, ours was perfect !!!!








No comments:
Post a Comment