Sunday, September 14, 2008

When my heart hurts....

When my heart hurts it is hard not to become bitter, angry, frustrated and all of the emotions that follow events that seem unfair. I unfortunately have suffered from some events that have evoked those very emotions and even more emotions that I am not proud of. BUT it is during those trying times that I find myself feeling lucky for all the people that God has blessed me with. My husband who surprises me everyday with his unconditional love and devotion to me and concern for my well being, and sanity for that matter. My mommy who proves that no matter what you have been through you can come out on the other side stronger and more loving, she who can hug and cuddle me out the worst places. My sister who always reminds me laughter is the best medicine and that my life is a beautiful life. My Shannon who loves me without boundaries and who understands my unreasonable worries like no other without judgement. And all my other friends and family who send all their good thoughts and prayers and love me each in their own way. And I can't forget about my pups who somehow always know when to give me more cuddles and love than I know what to do with. I love you all so much and have found that through these many trials I can handle more than I ever thought possible and can still feel lucky for the life that I am blessed to live. Thank You All So Much!!! The first song that plays on this blog says it perfectly, please take a minute and listen. All of you are my Sunday!

2 comments:

Shannon, EJ, Gabe and Hannah said...

Aww you made me cry. You have helped me through alot, I'm happy that I can be there for you. Just know that I'm always here day or night to talk to.

La said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.