Wednesday, September 24, 2008

"Lucy you got some splaining to do!"

I don't know about all you out there but I am a lover of all old TV shows, especially I Love Lucy, and anything with Bob Newhart in it. Hence the title quote from I Love Lucy, anyway our new puppy Lucy is quite the destroyer, and she definitely has some explaining (splaining) to do. I have included some pictures of her most recent "victims." She's lucky she is so stinking cute otherwise we might be irritated.

The carpet she chewed off from under the door of my closet.

A corner in the kitchen where she chewed through drywall.

The area rug in the master that she has chewed a hole in.

But then she wakes up from a nap looking like this and how can you be mad at a face like that ( loving the bed head)?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute!!! We have had those same issues over the years...

Alicia