My poor husband has a cold, he is so pitiful. That means that leaving the house for any period of time is out of the question, because since he is a man he is completely helpless when he's sick. But that does leave me with some time to TRY to be crafty. Thanks to Darby I had the cutest inspiration for a wreath, of course hers looks about a 1,000 times better. Here are the results...
Teeny tiny hair bows for my Lucy. I used the elastics that are used for braces as the rubber band to hold them in her hair.

So here is the wreath, it looks a little messy BUT the bear actually plays the fight song. GO FSU!

Here is a cute pic of Lucy wearing one of her bows and a matching dress.

2 comments:
Cute!! Even if it is garney & gold!
Look at you being all crafty....I can't wait to start our craft day
Post a Comment