Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Just for the sake of cuteness!!

I thought I would post some cute pictures of the pups, and of my bub (Shannon and EJ's son Gabe). I see Gabe quite often and he is always doing something cute, and I have begun just taking pictures of him all the time. Love Ya Gabe!


Here is Lucy is the middle of the living room floor with some items she collected and then made herself a little spot to lay in (although she has a fancy crate, and two beds, and free reign of the house, she preferred to lay with a dog toy, a slipper, and a sandal).


Jack is always absolutely exhausted after his trip to the groomer, and every 6 weeks after his appointments this is what he does for the rest of the day, and Lucy decided to join him. How is that comfortable?

I love Lucy's girly eyes, she is becoming quite the daddy's girl. She loves when he sings to her, especially Michael Buble songs, I hope to be sneaky and get a video of him singing to her it is so sweet.

Here is my bub wearing my glasses, he definitely looks cuter in them than me.

Oh and not only does Gabe like my glasses, he loves my iPhone and my car. He's a nascar driver stuck in a toddlers body.





1 comment:

Shannon, EJ, Gabe and Hannah said...

Aww he's cute!! And I love the pics of Jack and Lucy ( I just love that name!!) We love you too, Gabe was smiling at his picture :-)