Saturday, April 24, 2010

Old City, Young Baby

Daddy had a golf tournament in Savannah, GA to go to for business so we tagged along. It was a quick trip but a great trip. I will let the pictures (a lot of pictures) do the talking. And since I have decided that this blog is the best baby book ever, while we drove to Savannah I discovered Blake has his first tooth erupting (the lower right central incisor), I also think he has one right on the cusp of popping through on the upper right.

While on our first excursion a shop owner gave Blake a red balloon he was fascinated by it for a good day.
By that face I assume he was undecided what he wanted to do, I decided shopping!

Eating dinner at a wing house in City Market.

At the square right near our hotel.

We ate here at the Lady and Sons (Paula Deen's restaurant) it was delicious!

Blake had sweet potatoes can you tell by his orange stained nose?


The best sweet tea I have ever had, not surprising though.

Ghosts and Gravestones tour on a trolley, this face seemed to go perfect with the theme, such a goofball. The tour was not scary at all just historical, I called first to make sure it would be OK for Blake.
This was during the Ghost and Gravestones tour, the Spanish moss in all the trees was so pretty there.


He was so excited when at a stop on the tour I let him sit in a seat by himself for a second.

Reading some maps planning his day.

Sorry I just love a baby hand, this was on the trolley.

Fountain at Forsythe Park.
The Mercer House, seen in Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil movie, it was amazing.

And here is the house right across from the Mercer house I told the husband he could get me for mother's day;)

Pictures in Forsythe park.

On the daytime Trolley tour of the city.

This is what Blakey and I did while Daddy was at the course, I love all the fun unique shops in a town like Savannah. I found the cutest farm themed cookie cutters possibly for Blake's first birthday bash.


2 comments:

Jessica said...

I love Savannah! One of my best friends lives there now and I can't wait to go visit! haven't been there in a long time...loving all of the pictures. Blake is TOO cute! Looks like I need to go shopping with you ;)

Danielle said...

I love Savannah too! Looks like you had a great trip!