Saturday, April 3, 2010

Another week (minus Easter)....

Another week has flown by, and here is a quick recap. Easter festivities excluded with all the fun coming in a later post.
We had some friends visit just for the day.

And while I was doing dinner dishes I heard some commotion and found this scene, the boys relaxing watching the dogs play. (Anyone else feel like way too much time is spent doing dishes, I do!)

My poor Blakey really wants to get moving and he finds ways, but this spider like move is a new one.
The Yankee shirt goes against all our Redsox tendencies but some that we love (Barry O and Shannon) love the Yankees so when Barry O sent us this shirt we owed it to them to wear it.

We had a picnic with The Garcias and The Hellers at the park down the street. It was so fun and I hope to do it more. Towards the end most were tired, and Blake and Olivia shared a good cry together.

Next time we know to take a group picture at the beginning not at the end (notice Blake and Olivia)

The Garcias invited us to the Wildwood Church BBQ/ Easter Egg Hunt Day, we had a blast and Blake enjoyed all the animals as long as you didn't put him too close.

And just looked too cute as usual

I fought hard to get Daddy some lemonade and he enjoyed it very much (as did Shannon)


No comments: