Here is a picture recap from last week.....

Blake had his 9 month appointment, he has officially realized that the doctor appointments are not always fun and so was a little apprehensive okay well he screamed while the weighed him.
We made the decision to cosleep when Blake grew out of his cosleeper around 3 months, and lately he has begun beating me up in the middle of the night (punching me in the face, kicking me in the nose) all on accident of course. So I thought we would attempt a night in his crib (which is right next to our bed), he wasn't in to it at first and so I climbed in to make him feel a little more secure and Daddy thought it was hysterical and took a very unflattering picture. Blake eventually slept in there for 4 hours, and has since been back in bed with us, just where I like him ;) I believe he will let us know when he is ready and my main objective is for him to feel secure and safe, and if that means a black eye for me I will take it (granola attachment parenting, I know...)
He got a new baby pool and loved it.

Tori, Jake and baby Cash came over for a much needed overdue visit.

This cracks me up because they were in the same pose just opposite.

He has loved to cuddle his Tori since the day he was born, and loves to cuddle in one particular "spot."

Cash didn't mind the cold water at all.

Jake decided to use everything at once.

We met these fun folks at Fuzions (thanks Danielle :) and then went to the park for Blake's first swing at a park.

Do you think he liked it?

Here is what Daddy was doing

It was getting late, and baby was ready for bed and bath (poor sleepy eyes)

We grilled out and ate on our outside table for the first time. Blake enjoyed it.

Here are just some pictures I love that I got of my sister and Blake after dinner outside. (How is it my sister looks like that and I look like me????) They have such a special relationship and I love to watch them interact and and connect on a level all their own.
No comments:
Post a Comment