I call it a preview because we are preparing for a more extensive Disney trip in a couple weeks but Daddy had some business down south for a few days and so we tagged along for a Disney preview. This was our first time staying on Disney property, you know we love our Universal hotels but thought we should give it a try and see if it's soooo much better. Well the room not so much clean and acceptable I guess, I have been known to be somewhat of a room snob, but the resort perks definitely earned some points. One of the perks was character dining right then in our hotel and so we character dined!
High fives for PlutoWe had lots of fun with Goofy, including some yoga and potty time talk, but it's when he tried to touch Blake's iPad that made me giggle. Here he is going in for the lesson....
And Bub in full on block mode.
Blake's hair is growing growing growing and now that the top is catching up with back, curls are appearing up top. Notice that bruise on his eye, boys! Here is how strange toddler eating habits are, that morning he decided he would eat an entire brand new bag of Yogurt Melts, which he had turned away in disgust for a good month, thats what he's shoving in his mouth.
What's wrong with this picture? Oh that's right Daddy dressed him for dinner :)
Homeboy was pumped for his doughnut treat that morning, doughnuts are a birthday or after doctor treat around here so this was a big deal.
We went for an early morning stroll on the Boardwalk and there is nothing like that early morning sun for some awesome shadow shots.
Um yeah there is a Disney store on the boardwalk and shockingly we went in for one thing and came out with two huge bags of Disney goodies....oops. I will be honest I pointed out somethings to the husband and went to chase the kid around and came back to find the husband buying everything I pointed out ;)





No comments:
Post a Comment