Have I mentioned Blake has dropped his naps.... Oh I have oops, what can I do it continues to blow my mind a month and a half later. Anyway the upside to no naps in the fact that he is down for the night around 7:30 and it takes me like 5 minutes to get him down. But I do miss him at night, and the husband tends to work a hour or so after Blake goes down so that he can spend time during the day with us and so I'm bored! I don't work so I have no "work" to do, cleaning out of the question (cleaning is loud right? and Yollie would be so offended), and so crafting has been my go to. And without Pinterest I don't now what I would be crafting, what did I do before Pinterest. And so here are my Halloween Pinspirations (does that not make sense???).......
First off in order to get into the Fall/Halloween decorating mood a Pumpkin Spice Latte decaf (nursing toddler does not need an ounce of caffeine) non fat, no whip, 5 pump is necessary. I have a pretty heavy 4-5 psl addiction happening even the husband knows the drill.Candy corn yarn cones, so easy and Blake loves them.
Dollar Tree candy corn wreath, did you know everything in a Dollar Tree is a dollar? Holy Moly I had no idea I assumed it was like other dollar stores with everything being cheapish but not all 1 dollar. I got the wreath form, crepe paper, and candy corn all for 3 dollars!
Entryway, I made the modpodge BOO and cut the top of a craft pumpkin and added some branches which Blake decorated some bats for.
I had to crop out the big guys business, if you get my drift. He loves to be naked.
Living room side table, Ikea candlesticks, real white pumpkins, an apothecary jar because they make everything better, and some spiders.
Obviously a day doesn't go by in this house without a little Coton Color decor
Love those Coton Color pumpkins, and yes I take a million pictures a day and yet my frame is empty, whats up with that?
Paper banner, don't love how it turned out but live and learn
I added a J to our Halloween wreath after seeing a million monogram wreath ideas, I used some glitter paint but think I might just paint it all black....
The pillows are my favorite I made them with Martha Stewart glitter paint, and a canvas dropcloth from Walmart. I love how they turned out, the paint chipping off the front porch chairs on the other hand I hate but our porch gets so much sun it's not shocking.
This is Krayton's childhood wagon and those are paper fasteners in the pumpkins. Blake picked out the scarecrows at Michaels.
Blake's art projects have been Halloween themed lately and all the ideas I have found on Pinterest I love all the handprint/footprint ideas I have found on there.
I put out all his Fall/Halloween books on his toy organizer so we can talk about the happening of the season often. Mainly he spends most of his time moving those three pumpkins to the other table with the other three pumpkins apparently he feels they should be together.
That's it for now and as my Mother sarcastically says "it would appear your bored" I am happy to be using my hands for something other than wiping butts and cutting apples.








No comments:
Post a Comment