Saturday, May 11, 2013

The Big Announcements!!!

Here is how it all went down.....

Krayton and I had been discussing trying for baby #2 for months and months but neither of us were ever really quite ready to pull the trigger yet. Then in October we decided WE ARE READY, we will start trying in November. Well God had other plans and towards the end of October I knew something was up.... One pregnancy test later and there ya go. We have been blessed with easy conceptions and fertility, and for that we are forever grateful.

Blake however has not been thrilled from day 1, he will just say "NO" if you try discussing the baby in Mommy's tummy and although we know it will be an adjustment for him, he will be happy to have a sibling to share his life with eventually.




 This is the announcement we put on social media.

The day we found out we would be welcoming a baby girl into the family Krayton and I were both shocked. We both thought boy and even wrote it on our guesses papers before the ultrasound. Thrilled doesn't even cover it, many people thought it was a girl since I had been so so sick in the beginning and I  really had nothing close to that while pregnant with Blake. We headed straight for Target to buy our first baby girl item, and teeny tiny pair of girly socks and a headband.

2 comments:

The Smith Family said...

Precious Savie! Cant wait to meet you!

Anonymous said...

Krayton and Lauren so very Happy for you all hope all is well and things are going good with your pregnancy so glad that Blake will have a little sister to take care of love you all and will be praying all goes well