Monday, April 30, 2012

Easter with one big minus!!!

This was our first holiday minus my sister who had only just moved to the big city so it was a bittersweet day for sure, she was greatly missed!! I was determined to make it special for Blake though so we did all the traditional things.
 Died eggs
 If you know my husband you know that he and Blake share the same concentration face ;)

Doughnuts, he does look excited doesn't he

 Easter morning, the Easter bunny was sure to include Charlie Brown stuff since the boy is obsess.ed!


 Caption: "Open it!"

There is that face again

 Memaws basket

Mostly excited for the forbidden Cheeto!

I made some nest cookies

 Easter outfit modeling

 13 years later and I still get a kick out of my husband's holiday requests

Easter egg hunt, the boy not so interested (so wishing I had done his name on his basket in a darker color, oopsey)

Now a bubble gun he can get on board with.

1 comment:

The Smith Family said...

Love the bbtn jonjon! It turned out so cute!!