Get it??? Okay okay I'm a dweeb onto the good stuff. While in the city we got to see Daddy just about everyday even though he was there for business he made time for us. Blake is very into apples but only if he can eat them like this. I couldn't resist these pictures of my baby eating a big apple in the Big Apple.
Krayton, Blake and I had lunch at this place called Bills Burgers and Bar (I think) which is right near Rockefeller center and as we walked we noticed it was packed and with mostly men, if you are a single lady in the city that's where you should go ;) anyway I had the most amazing strawberry shake.
Then we made our way to FAO Schwartz
Of course he found the Toy Story section
And Daddy found a chair in my favorite area, the Barefoot Book section.
Uh Buddy no sneaking candy, especially red!
Baby loves books as much as Mama.
One night Mom, Rachael, Blake and I went to Brassiere (spelling) a fancy french place, and here was Blake's setup an ipad, a water, and some fancy real french fries, he was a happy camper for sure.
That same night we went to meet Daddy who was with Patrick. Patrick let Blakey play in his "beep beep" and that made Patrick a fast friend to the boy.
Boys!
More to come









No comments:
Post a Comment