Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

This was Blake's second Thanksgiving and was especially exciting since he now eats table food. My mom and cooked and cooked and I planned a Pioneer Woman Thanksgiving, and her brine recipe was perfect! My mom and Krayton said it was my best turkey ever. I made her soul sweet taters too for Blake since he loves sweet potatoes and he did not care for them I was so upset, but whatever. I loved his outfit!!!! His first blazer ;) He looks like such a big boy business man with my mom's phone and his ipad.

 I have no idea where his phone tendencies come from???? (Krayton maybe)


 He loved the turkey and that was about it...he then decided he preferred some hummus and lentil chips.

When bath time came around I undressed him and went to do something quickly and I found him naked relaxing in his chair, most have been all that turkey.

No comments: