We headed to the fair recently....now the last time I went to this fair years ago I stopped eating meat afterwards for almost a year because I looked in the eyes of a cow and it stayed with me, so I was hoping I could keep it together this time. Blake had a blast...
I loved this guy...how stinking cute is he
This was essentially Blake's face the entire time we were in the petting zoo
They had tractors and such to sit on... he also loved that and was into steering and shifting the gear shifter thingy
Of course we played some games and so we ended up with a bit of stuff for daddy to carry
Daddy won a goldfish but after carrying it around I decided that 1. I felt bad for the lonely fishy and wanted him to have a friend 2. I did not want to deal with taking care of a fish.... so we searched and searched for the perfect kid to give our fish too, a kid who had won another fish , was super excited , and buying the supplies to take care of them. The kid was so happy to have another fish, I wanted a pic of Blake with the fish but he was not interested













No comments:
Post a Comment