We headed to the Havana pumpkin festival for the first time ever.
This is Blake's preferred method of travel.
They had a fire truck that the kids could get in and look around, if you know me you know I have a soft spot for fire trucks so I was excited to get Blake's picture in front of it.
Blake also got a taste of a funnel cake he loved it!!!
We went with our friends Muki and Suzanne.
Blake also got to go on his first Hayride, he really wasn't that impressed and neither was the husband as you can tell.
Blake loves Suzanne's necklace.
I ordered Blake a kid's table from pottery barn and I thought of he will like it and probably like it even more when he's older, BUT he loves it already and asks to sit there all the time. We have tons of fun there... we color, read, do flashcards, play with stickers and stamps, and practice writing his name (his favorite).
He also likes to have his snacks there too. He wants his breakfast there too but I think it will distract him from actually eating breakfast so I haven't given in yet.
Blake has a Woody costume that came with this Woody hat but he will only wear the hat if he's naked!!! Krayton says he's the real Naked Cowboy.









No comments:
Post a Comment