Saturday, May 22, 2010

Day 4 Part 1: Character Breakfast

Day 3 we attended a character breakfast at Chef Mickey's and we also went to Epcot. There were so many pictures I thought it needed two separate posts. The only reservation we could get for the breakfast was at 7:10 in the morning, and we were lucky we got anything at all. Afterwards though we decided that was the best time to go because we didn't have to wait at all. The 8:00 people were still waiting when we left. And the breakfast was delicious, mickey waffles, yummy fruit and an amazing hash brown casserole.


This is what happened when I tried to get Blakey dressed early in the morning.

Still a little sleepy when we sat down.



Goofball!!!
Kisses for Mickey!!!

Uh Blakey, watch the hands. That's not the last time he goes for that area on a lady at Disney either. What can I say he's breastfed ;)




Whenever Mickey came out they had big song/party thing and everyone swings their napkins in the air, Krayton was quite good at that.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

The pictures with the characters are priceless!

Rachel said...

I couldn't see your email address so I figured this might be the best spot and easiest for you to see place to answer your question about bigger pictures. Go here http://ourfancyflights.blogspot.com/2010/03/since-you-asked-how-do-you-make-your.html
My friend Meredith explains it very well. Thanks for reading my blog! Looks like ya'll had an awesome time in Disney!!! Can't wait to go back!!