Thursday, May 20, 2010

Day 3: Animal Kingdom

Day 3 was awesome we went to Animal Kingdom and none of us have ever been there before. It is possible that I was most in love with Blake's cute outfit and the fact that he matched his Daddy. Have I mentioned how in love I am with both my boys and that everyday I spend with them seems like a gift. OK now that that's out there are a ton of pictures so I will let them talk...




The best part was the Lion King show, I loved that movie when I was younger and know the words to every song. Blake was mesmerized and looked like this most of the show but did also do some dancing and clapping.

Still Lion King show

Did you notice how much he loves the characters every single one!




Um drink please mom!

We had lunch at Rainforest Cafe and Blake picked this straw with a monkey on it while we waited for a table.

Such a happy boy!
Ahh relaxing with some water on the train

This was on the train ride he loved looking over the edge.


She had a baby, she was nursing it when we got there ( I connected with this gorilla ;)

A very big gorilla who Blake was very interested in

The middle of the safari (there is a pattern here with rides that I wanted him to be awake through)
The safari ended like this.
Blake had just woken up can you tell?

No comments: