We headed to Tallahassee Museum last month as a fun thing to do a Saturday and it was only 2 bucks to get in, we left saying "best 4 bucks ever!" Anyway it was amazing weather and bub loved it! We will definitely be going back its an awesome way to get outside and learn too.
I love how Krayton explains everything to him!Such a little explorer
Hey if there is fridge he's gonna look in it
Cool dude with Daddy's shades
I can't resist any picture where my two boys are walking side by side
So happy to sit in the desk in an old school house, let's hope that feeling continues throughout school. By the way the old buildings and trains was his favorite part this day he would have spent hours in those places just exploring and hanging out.
Music has got to be in his blood because he loves instruments and music and played this piano for a while, and people were coming in and saying "he's good" :)
Lastly here is a video of some of his piano playing in the old chapel, Grandma Kathy I think he is ready for his own piano :) Lessons to start at age 2 I think.











No comments:
Post a Comment