Okay can you tell that this year I was determined to enjoy the season and actually we tried to do one holiday activity everyday for the 25 days of Christmas, an idea I read somewhere in the blogosphere.
"MMMMMMM"
Daddy did most of the decorating work, after I built the thing I had had enough.
We went to our community's Winter Festival, they even had snow there. Blake loved the huge tree and the huge ornaments that were on it.
This is our nail place, where we love the people and the pedicures.... Blake wanted one that night but they were closed.
A fire truck couldn't pass it up
This was our first time at the Living Christmas Story, boy that was a long line to wait in but at least we were in our car all toasty and warm watching Toy Story of course. Once we finally got up there it was pretty neat, of course to Blake the best part of the donkey.
This is what the cold does to my baby's cheeks










No comments:
Post a Comment