Saturday, July 10, 2010

Baby's First Fourth of July and Last First Holiday

I guess this is the last "first" holiday for our bubby and it was a great one. Our friends the Rackley's invited us to their home where the community has a big fourth celebration. We swam in the pool, ate at a cookout, played at the house, and ended the night watching fireworks.

The only holiday hat I could find for bubby was a little big.

Playing with all of Cash's fun stuff.

Eating dinner at the pool.

Have I mentioned we have a spiderman on our hands, he loves to climb anything and everything.


He loved the pool as usual.

"Seriously ma, more pictures!"

These two boys play so well together, at one point Cash took Blake's snack cup with his bunnies in it and was under a table trying to figure out how to get them out, it was so cute. Blake eventually helped cash out and showed him that the easiest way is just to dump them out.

In my attempt to get a candid of this cute couple Tori caught me and instead I got this, cracks me up!!!
Eating a snack, bunnies of course!

Much to our delight he was not scared of them at all, when they first started he just laughed and laughed.
He watched the fireworks with such amazement.

No comments: