Sunday, March 21, 2010

Blake's Week in Pictures

This past week I.....
Had my first picnic with Mommy and Daddy

Met some friends at Bruesters and tried on HC's very small hat

She was not amused
Cleaned out the pantry and pulled out every item in the bag mommy put in

Played in my new awesome kitchen

Read in my new reading chair, a little people book of course

Fell asleep in the shower brushing my gums

Went to a bridal shower and hung out with some baby friends, including Cash

Invited a lady friend into my wagon and lent her my hat so she didn't get burnt during out walk

And of course enjoyed my time during Babytime at the Library, and Kindermusik class. I also went out to eat with Memaw (spelling?), picked out some great new books at Borders, and enjoyed a shopping spree with Aunt Rachael at Toys R Us.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

I love the bath picture and his eyelashes. Sophie would LOVE his kitchen! You were right!

Shannon, EJ, Gabe and Hannah said...

I love the kitchen!!!! and now I want one LOL! Who is this lady friend? My favorite is the bath picture too, it's really cute!! Oh and he doesn't look as big when he's sitting next to Cash LOL!

Anonymous said...

I love that baby. Harper says thank you Blake for being such a gentleman. Can't wait for next Monday....Ali says we need to go to McDonalds for $1.00 sundaes-she's so frugal.

La