Blake went to his first baseball game this week (FSU vs, someone???) I know it's crazy that I don't know who but I was watching my cute bub the whole time anyway. We joined our friends the Garcias and it was so fun, Blake had a blast, and mainly relaxed in Daddy's lap and watched everything happening around him. I of course had an outfit for him to wear, including a tshirt that said "product of FSU alumni" so cute! When we were leaving Krayton said "just think more than likely you will be watching a lot of games in the coming years" and it occurred to me everything is better and so much more enjoyable when your child is involved, and even though I have no idea whats happening or why, I will love every minute of it and do whatever it takes to make him happy.
Seriously?! How stinking cute is he?
This is what his face looked like when the men behind us started to yell.
1 comment:
It was FSU vs UNF silly LOL!! We had a lot of fun too, I'm glad you all decided to join us! Hey where are my pictures from the playdate on friday??
Post a Comment