Monday, November 2, 2009

Baby's First Halloween

We had an awesome Halloween, I have many friends who have recently had babies and so I wanted to get them altogether in their costumes for pictures. We actually managed to do it, it was hysterical, Blake was just as laid back as ever and just watched all the craziness. As usual he was the biggest as you can see, but he is also the oldest. The day began just hanging out at home and doing some baking for the get together. Blake watched some football with Daddy and then the guests began to arrive. After everyone left we went trick or treating with our good friends, Jeff, Tori, Jake and Cash. Obviously Jake was the only collecting candy but it was fun to stroll around with the babies. The night ended with little Blakey being exhausted and falling asleep with daddy. It was such a great first Halloween and I imagine as he gets older they will only get better.


For some reason this makes me think of the movie Zoolander.






No comments: