Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Our Day in Video

I love this Flip I use it all the time and I feel like we are catching some great moments that we will be able to look back on and remember. Every morning Blakey wakes up, eats, and watches a little TV from his play yard and just relaxes while I eat some breakfast. He is all smiles in the morning and I decided to film a couple smiles, what I got was even better, he was all smiles and then just stopped it's so funny. He also loves to listen to music, he can be so upset and then hear music and be all better again. So I hooked up his iPod to his bouncer which has a input for an MP3 player and he loved it, and got the hiccups (and yes that is Dave Matthews Band playing on his iPod). His new thing is to talk back and fourth with us and I got a little of that too. We hung his first swing from our back porch and he loves it, I love it too since it's outside especially now that the weather is getting so pretty up here. So what we have is some of our daily routine in video...

No comments: