Sunday, April 3, 2011

First Beach Day of the Season...

Blake and I headed to Memaw's beach cottage in Alligator Point for our first beach day of the year. I was a little nervous since I knew he probably would not take a nap that day but he did great and had a blast we will definitely be spending some serious time at the beach this year.
 His face was priceless when he realized the sand sticks to your feet. He quickly got over it...
 Most pictures I got that day are of the back of his head or him running since that is what he spent most of the time doing


 Chasing the "tweet tweets" (birds) were on the top of his fun list that day
 Okay a few of you will be shocked and disappointed by what he is eating in this picture (as I was myself ask my mom) but I got these for my chunky self and let him try one and for the rest of the day it was all about the "CHIP" which he would yell at me over and over. This would be his first real crappy disgusting chip experience and he was in hog heaven. It was a special beach treat that we now know we will either hide or better yet not buy
 See Steph he is also enjoying his delicious organic apple as well!!!!

 Courtesy of Mommy..... do you think I have a chance to win any awards for this???

 After the beach and some relaxing Nemo time at Memaw's we headed to an early dinner in Summercamp, which is the sister beach place of our neighborhood.
I loved this sign but he was too into his iPad to break for one last picture....

1 comment:

The Smith Family said...

So cute! I love AP I grew up there :)
And no worries on the chips, you gotta let go a little sometimes