Thursday, February 25, 2010

Baby's First Valentine's Day

We had a great Valentine's Day, it was so special to share a day dedicated to love with the product of our love. My mommy always made Valentine's day so special we would wake up to a bag full of fun gifts and love. I wanted to make sure I started the same tradition with my pumpkin so I searched and searched online for the perfect valentine's bag and had NO LUCK. So I made his Valentine's bag and then had has name put on it. It turned out OK and I filled it with goodies. We woke up and opened up gifts and then just hang out all together for the day. When ended the day with Daddy cooking dinner, which was delicious. We eat out often and get a lot of date nights, so for us it was more important to be together all three of us on Valentine's day.






Lots of kisses which is pretty much the norm around here.

Daddy cooking dinner with an audience.

1 comment:

Shannon, EJ, Gabe and Hannah said...

It looks like Christmas around there!! LOL! I think the bag turned out cute! My mom used to do cute things too, I really need to start that tradition (I'm just not as creative as my mom was)