Monday, October 19, 2009

A road trip, a wedding and a baby!

We went on our first family road trip with baby in tow. I have to say I was very anxious mainly about my baby in a hotel room, but it was great. Blake was awesome in the car for 4 hours and only cried when he was ready to eat. We went down to Clearwater Beach for my best friend Shelby's wedding. It was beautiful and she looked amazing. Blake got to hang out with his Grandma Kathy and Aunt Katie while Krayton and I attended the wedding downstairs. Although we did bring him down for a little bit to get a family character drawing done. My loving husband also offered to take us to Ikea and Babies R Us since we don't have those in Tally. Here are some pics from the weekend...

Waiting for the ceremony to begin with sister. It was HOT! And I convinced my husband to wear pants, he did look cute even though he was hot.

At the end of night after we grabbed baby for the drawing to be done.
Beautiful Bride!

The drawing, so cute!
Blake is his first hotel room.
This was Blake the majority of the car ride there and back, he fussed only when it was time to eat.

No comments: